LAST UPDATED: October 21, 2019
Please note that this Policy does not apply to your use of third-party sites, services, or applications you may access through the SUPERHUMANS UNBOUND LLC Services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties for more information regarding their privacy practices.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us when using the Services. For example, we collect information when you download our mobile application(s), register for our Services, sign up for an account, complete a quiz or questionnaire or other form, participate in any interactive features of the Services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your SuperHumans Unbound LLC, email address, mailing and billing address and payment information, and any other information you choose to provide. For purposes of registering and using the Services, we collect certain information that can identify you (“Personal Information”), such as your SuperHumans Unbound LLC and contact information (email, address and phone number). We will never sell, rent, trade or use your Personal Information other than as specifically needed to provide the Services specifically requested by you. SUPERHUMANS UNBOUND LLC discloses Personal Information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations (i.e. payment processor) that (i) need to know the information in order to process it on SUPERHUMANS UNBOUND LLC’s behalf, and (ii) that have agreed in writing to non-disclosure restrictions at least as strong as those herein. We also may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account. Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Services, we may also ask for other information relevant to your use of the Services.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the SUPERHUMANS UNBOUND LLC Services
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including the following:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to us. Publicly available tools can sometimes provide the approximate location for IP addresses.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored in device memory that help us improve the Services and your experience, see which areas and features of the Services are popular, and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit the Services:
- Details of how you used and interacted with the Services, such as your search queries and how you responded to certain questions.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track your movements around the Services and understand trends.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as maintaining and monitoring usage of the Services and processing payment transactions.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including the following:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- Provide and deliver the services you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- Verify your identity and, if applicable, authorization for you to use the Services;
- Process payment for Services you order;
- Facilitate use of the Services;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- To prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at your request in connection with customer support matters
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Send you technical notices and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us or others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services;
- Conduct research, analysis, and surveys;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Enforce our Terms;
- Link or combine with information we get from others in connection with the Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user of the Services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of you, us, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that certain information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide this information.
We may also use or share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We work hard to protect your information and take appropriate commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from loss, unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. Our security practices include: encrypting many of our services using SSL; two-step verification for account access; and frequent review of information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. However, no internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
SUPERHUMANS UNBOUND LLC reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time and without prior notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different than the uses described in this Policy without giving you an opportunity to opt out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Services after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy, as amended. We encourage you to review this Policy regularly.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to hello@SUPERHUMANS.life.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are intended for users who are eighteen (18) years of age and older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any Personal Information to us. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at hello@SUPERHUMANS.life.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION; INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by contacting us at hello@SUPERHUMANS.life. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period. Please note that we are not responsible for storing any information that you provide to us or for any content or information that we provide to you. You are solely responsible for retaining backup files of any information and content that you provide or receive in connection with the Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at hello@SUPERHUMANS.life. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy, or our information practices, please contact us by email at hello@SUPERHUMANS.life.